Moroccan pillows are great for people who want to add some warmth to their space without spending too much time or money on it. You can use them as an accent on any type of furniture, including chairs, couches and beds. They can also be used to complement other decorative items in your home such as paintings or rugs. If you’re looking for something more than just an accent piece, you may want to consider purchasing a set of Moroccan pillows instead of just one pillow from a store like Macy’s or Pottery Barn
- Ships from a small business in Morocco
- Materials: silk, cotton, cactus silk
- Width: 20 inches
- Length: 20 inches
- comes in a variety of colors
- Care instructions: dry wash only
- Please note that we have many pillows of the same color, but motifs on each pillow is different thanks to the unique design on each rug.
- Please note: There are imperfections from the hand-dying process (small blotches, bleeding etc). This adds to the character and charm of the pillow cover.
The material is hand-dyed, and stitched, each pillow is individual. The colors and patterns will vary with each unique cushion.
GET 4 pillows & get one for free